We are hiring! 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year Landscape Apprentice wantedFebruary 12, 2021
Established in 2009, Kardinia Landscape Constructions is a Geelong Landscaping company that specializes in providing all aspects of landscape construction. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality landscapes for our clients across Geelong and the Surf Coast
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a motivated 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentice to join our team. You will be working alongside our highly skilled and qualified landscapers as you learn and master your trade both onsite and through your Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
A majority of what we do is structural landscaping. As a landscape apprentice, you will be required to undertake landscape construction duties including the following:
- Construction of retaining walls
- Concreting (driveway, paths and sub bases)
- Decks, pergolas, stairs and steps
- Pool Coping and Surrounds
- Feature Gates and Fencing
- Planting out and turf installations
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Genuine interest in landscaping and working outdoors
- High level of physical fitness for heavy manual work
- Ability to follow direction
- A personal vehicle and valid license
- Punctual, reliable, honest and a team player
- The ability to commit to and complete your apprenticeship
What’s in it for you?
- A great outdoor environment to learn your trade on a diverse range of interesting projects
- Working for a small business that takes pride in looking after its employees and training them to the best of their ability
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Monday – Friday standard hours
- Be a part of a supportive and friendly team
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with an established and reputable Geelong landscaping company.
If this sounds like you please email Jim Clutterbuck with your resume and let us know why you think this is the job for you.
Phone: 0407 435 867